thankful

7:42 PM / Posted by Marcus /

thankful for today
thankful for her
thankful for her spending most of this morning and afternoon with me
thankful for the I LOVE U 's
thankful for the talks
thankful for the trust and honesty
thankful for her love
thankful for my love
thankful for the love we share
thankful for the strength she gives me to live
thankful for the intimate moments
thankful for the love we share that will let to be OK without her for these nexx couple of days

THANKFUL FOR U
THANKFUL FOR ME

THANKFUL FOR US

I LOVE U BABY !

these nexx couple of days are going to be hard - but i know u and me will be fine
I know u have to leave
its something that u have to do
I TRUST u with everything i am
and I TRUST in US
I trust that after ur done with this hard time that things will go back to normal and that things will be fine and 10x stronger than before.
I know that ur gonna be OK and i know ur gonna be STRONG on Thursday for ur self and ur grandmother and dad and family

I LOVE U and i know that ur gonna come back to me the same way u left me and that nothing will ever tear us apart - NOTHING AND NOBODY -- we are doing this the second time around for a reason -- u came back for a reason and i know that this is for good

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment