LIFE and the inevitable CROSSROAD!!

7:37 PM / Posted by Marcus /


if i have learned any thing since 2004 its that people come and go - people love you and hurt you - u win some and u loose some - but most importantly EVERYTHING that happens is for a reason.

Everyone will get theirs - those that hurt will be hurt - those that love will be loved and those that go around thinking that life is all about them and have no conscience or heart or sense well God will take care of them.

People might be 'happy' right now and not feel ways about the past - but i will always believe in Karma and i believe that what goes around comes around and as the BIBLE says "Do unto others as u expect them to do unto u"

RIGHT NOW I AM AT A POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE I GOT TO MAKE A LOT OF DECISIONS BOTH ABOUT LIFE AND ABOUT ME ... I THINK I AM AT THAT POINT THAT WHATEVER DECISIONS I MAKE AS OF TODAY WILL AFFECT ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE POSITIVELY OR NEGATIVELY

- i ain't worried tho - i got my family, my friends and most importantly LIFE AND EDUCATION AND A BRAIN :)


.... now back to getting these assignments done and concentrate on graduating and starting LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment