Love is good when is right

8:09 AM / Posted by Marcus /

If I were to tell someone about my life today, I could do it in a way that would make them think me a brave, happy, independent man. Rubbish : I am not even allowed to mention the only word that is more important than me- love.
All my life, I thought of love as some kind of voluntary enslavement. Well, that´s a lie: freedom only exists when love is present. The person who gives him or herself wholly, the person who feels freest, is the person who loves most wholeheartedly. And the person who loves wholeheartedly feels free. That is why, regardless of what I might experience, do or learn, nothink makes sense. I hope this time passes quickly, so that I can resume my search for myself - in the form of a man who understands women and does not make them to suffer. But what am I saying ?
In love, no one can harm anyone else; we are each of us responsible for our own feelings and can not blame someone else for what we feel. It heart when I lost each of the various women I fell in love with. Now, though, I am convinced that no one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone.
That is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owing it.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Hellene, tomata cu scufiţă on August 22, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Man, you're too deep. I've read the post about depression, even if you deleted it, the reader kept it. :P I wanted to say that all of us, have moments, days or weeks when they cry without knowing why, without no reliable reason. But, in the end, everything comes to a point where all the problems solve. If not, you commit suicide. :( Which is bad. and I cannnot agree with you that love means freedom. Nor does it mean slavery, but there's something that limits our possibilities and desires.

Comment by Marcus on August 22, 2007 at 12:48 PM

--> @Hellene: We do actually rely on something and when we do "cry" or feel depressed it is because we have reasons, that is for sure.
Time, friends and ppl are in general the reason to overcome your (bad)feelings. Nobody should commit suicide, that is bad to think about and worst to do it. Nothing in this world worth your life, no matter who U are. Life is priceless and as long as U live your own life, the way U always dreamed about then U are free :) I guess

Post a Comment