Work it out (I will either find a way, or make 1)

10:36 AM / Posted by Marcus /

Again with my mind far away, from the past summers, to the next summer, to the adventures, friends and how much I love to live and how far does life took me. What keeps me going on and what makes me to survive? I think it is the pride, the ambition and the desire of being one step ahead, to see the world and to tell stories about exotic places.

Any place that has not been visited that often will always be my final destination... maybe it's because my egoism or maybe because my adventure spirit... and probably because I dont feel myself ready to settle, yet. Thus I will disappoint in 1 and half year my friends' hope of coming to my wedding ... here in Denmark, Horsens, Århus, Copenhagen, the 3 years I spent here, the hard work with so many satisfactions, the contact with so many different people, different cultures, made me feel and understand that that's the solution for me . . .not the definitive one, but just temporary until I will feel something different.

And the question is ... what motivates me? What gives me wings to fly ? The answer is always the same .... ME, the inside force, the desire of being someone, of leaving something behind, the desire of seeing with my own eyes, to feel on my own skin, to feel the hard work, the adventure and the people. I dont know where I am heading and I will never know, maybe on a cruising ship or maybe America, maybe a hotel in Europe, maybe Africa or South America, everything that challenges me - it attracts me like a magnet.

For the moment, I still have one summer in Denmark, one study year and after finally freedom ... a sensation that I can hardly get ...

Anyway, I'm not complaining as long as I can still dream, make my own plans, leave without any consequences, and will always feel independent and free ... just me and nature ... and for the moment that's all I need to survive...

A smile on my face, warm words and a love story I will always have for me and for those around me, for you...
All the rest is just the sea, the wind and the silence. The crowd in the train stations, harbours and airports, the desire to always come back home and leaving soon, the sensation of freedom, crazyness, lost girlfriends, friendships for life, fantastic lifestories maybe for some but real for me ...



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment