La multi ani, Mama!

12:20 PM / Posted by Marcus /

I started to think of my mother, and how heroic she had always been. My mother is extremely proud and a tremendous mystery. She is a great mother, U couldn't imagine a better mother, but there is a whole side of her that is so private. When U are young, U have no curiosity about your parents, do U ? You never come home and ask your mother what is she thinking, or how she's feeling. Maybe some children do, but . . . I have tremendous remorse that I never did. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that's the way to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of my mom is not in a facial mole, but her true beauty is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.The beauty of her with passing years - only grows.

Happy Birthday MOM' and God Bless You!

With all my love,

your son, Marcus

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment