Rich or ?

3:46 PM / Posted by Marcus /

What does rich mean to you?

Finance expert and author of the best selling-book, I will teach you to be rich, Ramit Sethi, has loads of savvy tips to make you money wise and wealthy. His best piece of advice? While it's hard to narrow it down to just one of his strategies, the best get rich tip may just be to do a little self evaluation and find out how you think of wealth.

We all have our expensive must-haves and hung-ups - I will never surrender my addiction to cars and trips for one. I have friends who might be convinced to curb their retail in favor of travel, or a great appartment, but when it comes down to it, I know very few people my age that can have it all. Instead of gripping about what you can't have - Ramit suggests we prioritize to buy or do the things we see as having real worth to us.

Making concessions, like finding a roommate to cut your rent in half, can make it possible for you to splurge on other things. The key takeaway is that you dont have to wait years to live a whealthy lifestyle but you must prioritize how to spend - and that means that defining how you see wealth is step one. So tell me, what does being rich mean to you?

Labels: