An Unfair Advantage

1:09 PM / Posted by Marcus /

Thank you for giving me the confidence to step away from the money conspiracy. Last year my gold and silver investments made me more money than my corporate sales job. I'm now useing the gains to aquire assets that put money in my pocket. Learning about money is easy and fun. Once the power of the so called financial experts is taken away from them by you through education the game changes. We are not the only intelligent human civilization to exist on this planet during its history. All of us are working with stolen information gathered throughout our life time. The ideas that Rich Dad talks about are not new. There is a battle for your mind. You are a better cash flow asset for the ultra rich when you do not financially educate yourself. The mission of financial education will be a ripple effect on history that will determine free or slave.

Labels: